Cakes don’t you get joy from making cakes? I certainly do especially when it comes to eating it.
I wouldn’t say that I am a professional but I can say, when ever I decide to make one I always fell good. I then thought to my self why don’t I start taking picture of cakes that I’ve made and now I have a few pictures in my collection.
I wouldn’t say that I am a professional but I can say, when ever I decide to make one I always fell good. I then thought to my self why don’t I start taking picture of cakes that I’ve made and now I have a few pictures in my collection.
It was a surprise party and I ran out of time so I didn’t get to put the name on the cake, but they loved the cake and the food. We cooked over favourite food from Jamaica (curry goat, jerk chicken steam fish) and a whole lot of Rum punch, hmm…. If you have never tasted run punch before you got to try it. I will post a recipe on how to make jamaican rum punch so you can try.
It was my son first birthday and I made a cake for him. It was Jamaican fruit cake but I could not wait for the party so I ate a big chunk of the cake and thought I could patch the cake with icing so it look as if that’s how I wanted it.
A few cake recipes for you to try.
Vanilla cake
Ingredients:
1 Cup sugar
6 Eggs
Vanilla extract
1-1/2 Cup cake flour
2-1/2 tsp Baking powder
1/4 tsp White vinegar
1/4 tsp Salt
1/3 Cup oil
1/3 Cup milk
How to make Vanilla Cake
Mix the cake flour, baking powder and salt in a bowl
Then, mix the egg yolk, 1/2 cup sugar, Vanilla extract and milk in other bowl
Add oil to the mixture of egg yolk, sugar, Vanilla extract and milk and mix well
Mix the mixtures of both bowls
Mix the egg white, remaining sugar and vinegar separately till it becomes fluffy
Add the mixture to the previous one and mix them well
Preheat the oven at 375 degrees
Bake the mixture for 25 minutes in preheated oven
Vanilla Cake is ready.
No comments:
Post a Comment